In accordance with NCAA Bylaw 22.214.171.124, a student-athlete may receive compensation for teaching or coaching sport skills or techniques in his or her sport on a fee-for lessons basis, provided:
- Institutional facilities are not used;
- Playing lessons shall not be permitted;
- The compensation is paid by the lesson recipient (or the recipient’s family) and not another individual or entity.
- Instruction to each individual is comparable to the instruction that would be provided during a private lesson when the instruction involves more than one individual at a time.
- The student-athlete does not use his or her name, picture or appearance to promote or advertise the availability of fee-for-lesson sessions.
Prior to conducting fee-for-lessons instruction, please complete the information below.