This form, to be completed and signed by the team manager, details your agreement to be a team manager at the University of Georgia.
A manager is an individual who performs traditional managerial duties (e.g., equipment, laundry, hydration) and meets the following additional criteria:
- You must be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student , except that during your final semester or quarter of a degree program, you may be enrolled in less than a full-time program of studies, provided he or she is carrying (for credit) the courses necessary to complete the degree requirements;
- You may participate in limited on-court or on-field activities during practice (e.g., assist with drills, throw batting practice) or competition (e.g., assist with warm-up activities) involving student-athletes on a regular basis;
- You shall not provide instruction to student-athletes;
- You forfeit any remaining eligibility in the sport at the institution at which the individual serves as a manager.
- Any complimentary tickets you are provided are property of the University of Georgia Athletic Association. They are located in the staff area and are not to be sold for any price or traded for any goods and/or services. The individuals whom you allow to use these tickets are your responsibility and if the individuals act in a manner that is embarrassing to UGAAA, your complimentary tickets benefit will be immediately revoked. Secondly, UGAAA will not allow entry to any individual using your complimentary tickets who is wearing apparel of the opposing team.