- It is permissible to follow or friend a prospective student-athlete (PSA) at any age.
- It is permissible to direct tweet or message a PSA beginning on September 1st of the PSA’s junior year.
- Once a PSA signs an NLI, a coach may publically post or tweet at the PSA’s handle. No restrictions on what can be said about the PSA at this point.
- An athletics staff member may not communicate (private tweet or private message) with a PSA until September 1st of the PSA’s junior year.
- An athletics staff member may not comment on a PSA until they sign a NLI.
- An athletics staff member may not retweet any comment from the PSA or about the PSA from a third source.