Sport(s) and department(s) in which you serve as facilitator / oversight role * Date * Month 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Year 2024 2023 2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1979 1978 1977 1976 1975 1974 1973 1972 1971 1970 1969 1968 1967 1966 1965 1964 1963 1962 1961 1960 1959 1958 1957 1956 1955 1954 1953 1952 1951 1950 1949 1948 1947 1946 1945 1944 1943 1942 1941 1940 1939 1938 1937 1936 1935 1934 1933 1932 1931 1930 1929 1928 1927 1926 1925 1924 1923 1922 1921 1920
Please read and acknowledge your understanding of the following compliance-related job responsibilities for which individuals charged with oversight of sports and/or athletic association departments are responsible:
General Compliance Duties
* Request approval/information from the Compliance Office prior to engaging in any activity with student-athletes or prospective student-athletes that have not been expressly approved.
* Understand and reinforce the importance and timely completion of all compliance-related forms and requests.
* Recognize and acknowledge the importance of institutional control and implement the applicable standards in every aspect of the athletics program.
* Demonstrate knowledge of and compliance with applicable NCAA, SEC, University, and UGAA rules and regulations.
* Contact the Athletics Compliance Office with any question related to NCAA, SEC, University, and UGAA rules or regulations.
* Take appropriate precautions to avoid violations of NCAA, SEC, University, and UGAA rules and regulations.
* Cooperate fully with NCAA and/or University staff, including the Athletics Compliance Office and outside consultants, in the investigation of possible violations of NCAA, SEC, University, and/or UGAA rules and regulations when requested to do so.
Acknowledgement * I have read and understand my responsibilities regarding GENERAL COMPLIANCE DUTIES Head Coach Control
* In accordance with NCAA Bylaw 188.8.131.52 (Responsibility of Head Coach), you shall assist in promoting an atmosphere of compliance within the sport program and monitor the activities regarding compliance of all staff members involved with the program.
* Discuss with coaches the importance of adhering to the Head Coach Control Action Plan throughout the year.
* Regularly attend monthly coaches meetings hosted by the Athletics Compliance Department.
* Reinforce the importance of sport personnel attending scheduled compliance meetings.
* Seek feedback and include an assessment of compliance performance in annual coach reviews. Acknowledgement * I have read and understand my responsibilities regarding HEAD COACH CONTROL Monitoring
* Be aware and report actual or perceived knowledge of any “agents” (e.g., financial advisors, runners, marketing agents, or other third parties acting on behalf of a current student-athlete) associated with prospective or current student-athletes and report all concerns to the Athletics Compliance Office and Head Coach.
* Report any concerns regarding a prospect’s recruitment or student-athlete’s enrollment to the Athletics Compliance Office (e.g., association with third parties, extra benefits, housing, academics, etc.).
* Notify the Athletics Compliance Office of any prospective student-athlete, (e.g., signee or walk-on), who is staying the Athens area prior to initial enrollment with an individual other than known and documented friends and family.
* Periodically review booster club foundation accounts for those sports you oversee in an effort to identify any transactions that may be of concern.
* Periodically attend booster club meetings in an effort to identify where additional education may be needed, issues that may need to be addressed and to ensure planned events are known to the institution and concerns with the event (if any) are addressed. Request minutes be provided (when available) if you cannot attend.
Acknowledgement * I have read and understand my responsibilities regarding MONITORING Reporting
* Immediately report any known or suspected violation(s) of NCAA, SEC, University, or UGAA rules and regulations to the Director of Athletics and/or a member of the Athletics Compliance Office. Reporting may occur via phone call, text, email, or in person.
Acknowledgement * I have read and understand my responsibilities regarding REPORTING Shared Responsibility Statement * In the event, as determined by the UGAA and/or Director of Athletics, or NCAA Committee on Infractions, I commit a major or intentional violation of a NCAA, SEC, University or UGAA rule/policy or attempt to conceal the violation, participate in other violations, authorize or knowingly condone any such violations by others, or fail to report any such violations within a reasonable time of my knowledge of such violation, then I may be subject to appropriate discipline by the UGAA and/or the NCAA Committee on Infractions