Student appeals are adjudicated by a board of UGA Staff members and students. Strikes must be formally appealed within 5 days of the issue date.
- All appeals must be done in writing electronically. No phone calls will be accepted.
- There is no hearing to attend. Therefore, any evidence or documentation must be submitted with the appeal.
- Students can view decision made online at: https://apps.auxiliary.uga.edu/TicketDonations/
Tips for Filing an Appeal
- All evidence available is used in the decision of the board.
- Please be clear and relevant in explaining your situation – what may be obvious to you, may not be obvious to the board.
- Boards can see the entire violation history of the appellant. It helps to have a clean record.
- Our experience with appeal boards shows that the questions appeal judges ask when reviewing appeals are:
- Which student gate did you enter?
- What time did you enter the stadium?
- Can you describe the person who scanned your ID?
- Why were you unable to attend the game?
- Addressing these questions will give you a better chance of winning your appeal.